Based on the life stage and cash flow requirements of our customers, we can advise on each of the following life insurance product categories and provide multiple comparative options to find the one most suited to our customer’s needs. We offer advice on a number of life insurance products, including term life insurance, whole life products, endowment, money-back, annuity and unit linked plans.
Term Life Insurance
- Term insurance is the least expensive way to purchase substantial death benefit coverage to protect the family’s interests in the event of death of the policyholder.
Whole Life Plans
- Whole life is a type of life insurance contract that provides insurance coverage of the contract holder for his or her entire life. Upon the inevitable death of the contract holder, the insurance payout is made to the contract’s beneficiaries. These policies also include a savings component, which accumulates cash value.
- An endowment policy is a life insurance policy designed to pay a lump sum after a specified term or on death. Typical maturities are ten, fifteen or twenty years up to a certain age limit. Some policies also pay out in the case of critical illness.
- This policy provides for a death benefit as well as periodic payments of partial survival benefits during the term of the policy. Periodic payments are typically based on major life events such as dates of children’s education, marriage etc. where additional cash flows are required.
Unit Linked Plans
- A Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) is a product offered by insurance companies that unlike a pure insurance policy gives investors the benefits of both insurance and investment under a single integrated plan.
- There are retirement solutions which provide a steady and predictable income after retirement. Annuities are immediate and deferred.
- Home insurance provides coverage for your most precious asset. It indemnifies a house against natural and man-made calamities. In addition, it provides coverage on risk such as theft, burglary, dishonesty of staff. Coverage can also be taken for expensive art, jewelry, electronic and portable equipment such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets etc.
- A number of travel plans are offered for individuals traveling alone or with families, plans for senior citizens, business travelers and students travelling overseas for education. These policies protect against all kinds of exigencies one may face when travelling abroad. These include accidental death, disability, emergency hospitalization, cancellation of trip cover, delay or loss of baggage etc.